Nordic vs Filtrete air filters is one of those topics that people never gonna stop asking on Google? Like you, many of other customers also search for these terms, if you are also confused between these two brands for air filters, we got you cover, guys. Here we will tell what company has the best air filters in the market.
Nordic Vs Filtrete Air Filters (Which One Is Perfect For Home)?
Filtrete Air Filter
The filtrete air filters are one of the best air filters out there in the market. It utilizes carbon to observe unwanted odors from pets, food, and smoke. It lasts for 3 months that means you can use it for 90 days straight. It gives you a high level of air filtration due to its awesome filters (by capturing microscopic dust, bacteria, particle). Filtrete air filters use electrostatically charged fibers to give you healthy air in your home or office. Yes, it can be used at home as well as office
Filtrete AC Furnace Air Filter Features
Filtrete AC furnace air filter has some good features like:
- It is made up of fiberglass which is durable, washable.
- With the help of Filtrete brand 3-in-1 technology from 3M, it captures unwanted air particles which can be harmful to your health and let clean and healthy air flow through it.
- This filter attracts and captures harmful microscopic particles of viruses, cough, sneeze, smoke, bacteria, debris, household dust, pollen, and lint.
- The filtrate air filter is available in many different types of MPR (Microparticle Performance Rating) like it is available in 1500, 1900, 2200, 2500 and 2800 MPR. (Higher MPR means more harmful particles filters capture).
- Filtrate 1000 MPR has a rating of MERV 11.
- To get the best performance from your machine, you should keep changing your home air filter every 90 days (3 months) for 1″ filters at least, and at least every 12 months for 4″ and 5″ filters.
- These filters are only available for residential use.
- If your filter gets dirty, it will slow down the air flow and cause the system to work properly. So, keep changing them at a particular time as mentioned above.
Nordic Air Filter
Nordic air filters are also one of the best air filters in the market. Millions of user use Nordic Air filters in their home or office. It is a well-known high-efficiency air filter which lasts longer by providing you healthy and fresh air. This filter lasts about 4 to 6 months straight. It captures/filters particles like pollen, mold, microscopic allergens, smoke, spores, feces, dust particle, and bad odor.
In my opinion, both are the best air filter in the market. But Nordic wins here by having more durability and better efficiency than Filtrete air filter.
At last, I want to say, it was my personal opinion, yours could be different. Let us know your valuable thinking about this article in the comment down below.